Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

When I type in a web site using the web link on the Samsung

Customer Question

when I type in a web site using the web link on the Samsung Tv, its doesnt find the web site.
JA: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: Both are smart TV's
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Both are Samsung
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?
Customer: Its been happening since I tried. The TV is connected to the internet as I can get NetFlix and Prime
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really is there a special method I have to use
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 8 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Unfortunately, TVs are not designed to be used the same way as computers with browsing the internet. The TVs usually use apps instead of the browser so that they are compatible and work properly on the TV.

-------

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know otherwise you can close the question by rating my services as 3-5 stars at the top or bottom of this page (or using the rate this expert option if you are on mobile)