Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

Dear Google team, I was a Director of a Company called GLS

Customer Question

Dear Google team
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: I was a Director of a Company called GLS Architects Ltd Registration No.02822502 which had a website on Google. The company has been acquired by Anglo American Acquisitions Inc of Deltona USA.I am no longer a Director or shareholder. I need the website and all of that information to be taken down as it is no longer trading as architects and it is losing me money because it has reviews about the company which are no longer relevant. yours Grant Littler
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried to ring your phone No.***********but there is just an answer phone. How can I get this removed. The IT guy we use has taken the latest web page down but the website and address is still there
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That will be good
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Josh replied 4 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Unfortunately, we cannot remove the website but you can put in a request to have it removed.

Click here: https://support.google.com/websearch/troubleshooter/3111061?hl=en

Select the option that fits your issue and follow the prompts