Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

We have a dark shadow across the top of our TV screen, Yes a

We have a dark shadow across the top of our TV screen
JA: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?
Customer: Yes a yellow one
JA: Was there a power outage recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Unplug the power cord to your TV

Wait 10 minutes

Plug it back in and power on

Wait 5 minutes

Check to see if your issue continues and let me know the results

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok

Take your time

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Still got dark shadow at the top
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No thanks

How old is the TV?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
3 years

Unfortunately, the issue that you are having is a hardware failure and due to the age of the unit and the issue, it would be cheaper to replace it than to repair it.

I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thought so, thanks anyway

You're welcome!

-------

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know otherwise you can close the question by rating my services as 3-5 stars at the top or bottom of this page (or using the rate this expert option if you are on mobile)