Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

My SA-AK44 stereo system recently stopped working. At first

Hi, my SA-AK44 stereo system recently stopped working. At first it had just taken one of my discs and not returned it, but after some time I managed to get the disc back. Now it makes a strange snapping sound when I change past cd 2 to cd 3 and it won't take any discs into itself from the tray. It doesn't recognize that it contains a disc and nothing will play
JA: Who makes your speaker or sound system?
Customer: Panasonic
JA: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic system?
Customer: I have only used the buttons on the exterior
JA: Anything else you want the Audio/Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Unfortunately, the issue that you are having is a hardware failure and due to the age of the unit and the issue, it would be cheaper to replace it than to repair it.

I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.