Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I wanted to watch a programme on sky arts ...but it's no

I wanted to watch a programme on sky arts ...but it's no longer there. Why not and what can I do to get it back?
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: The TV is a Logik and the box is talktalk
JA: What Logik model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: I can't see the model number. It's about two or three years old.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: If I press 'guide' the menu comes up fine. I don't know what the rest of your question means!
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Logik? What happened right before this?
Customer: I tried to watch a programme I regularly watch on Sky Arts, which I have been watching for years. There has never beeen a problem till I switched on to watch it last Tuesday and I keyed in the number (303), only to find there is now an empty gap between 302 and 304.
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so. Just that I'd like Sky Arts back please.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi! My name is***** am the expert who will be assisting you today.

Sky have decided to make Sky Arts a freeview channel, and it is now available on freeview channel 11 on 17th September:

https://www.freeview.co.uk/help/sky-arts-launch-17-sep-2020

Please let me know if you have any further questions on this topic and I'll be more than happy to help? :)

Have a great weekend and stay safe,

Pete.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I don't have any other TV - only the one with the TalkTalk box and it doesn't include Freeview. What can I do to watch my favourite proramme on Sky Arts? I do have an ipad - would I be able to view it on that? (I tried to look for it, but I don't really know how to do that, so no success so far on the ipad. Please let me know my best way forward on this. Thank you. You have my phone numbers, so you could phone me if there's some way you could talk me through what to do?

Yes, you could install the Freeview Play app on your iPad: https://www.freeview.co.uk/freeview-play

Some TalkTalk boxes also include freeview, so if you let me know the model number of your TalkTalk box I can check further for you.

Phone calls incur an additional fee if you would like to request one.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No I'm afraid Ican't pay such a lot of money to have a phone call ! (I asked Talktalk a simple question, which should have been free to answer! Any hep you can give me online will have to do if you charge for using the phone.

Ok, you can ignore any phone call offers that may pop up - they are sent automatically, although those requests are dealt with more quickly.

-

You could install the Freeview Play app on your iPad: https://www.freeview.co.uk/freeview-play

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
It says Hardware version DN372T 01 02P I hope that's the model number!

Yes that's it, thanks!

So it is a Huawei DN372T.01.02P TV Plus Box.

This box does not include freeview channels.

So your best option is to install the Freeview Play app on your iPad.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thanks very much for that - Phew! I will instal Freeview on my ipad and hopefully that will be me sorted! THanks again. Jacquie

You are very welcome :)

Have a great weekend and stay safe,

Pete.