Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

We have a Dulex 2 digital leica camera and we have a screen

Customer Question

We have a Dulex 2 digital leica camera and we have a screen that has been bent accidently wedged under a sofa. We are charging the battery as due to moving in the last 2 years we have not used the camera and have it out now to check.
JA: Who makes your camera?
Customer: Leica Dulex 2
JA: What have you tried so far with your camera?
Customer: Apart from from just putting the battery on charge to see if we have life in it the front extended lens is slightly buckled. So one assumes until the battery is charged not a lot is working we have tried when first moved to Horsham but once the damged was noted we have not used it until now in lockdown thought we would try it. Husband has Parkinsons so its me trying to sort it out with his help Thank you Barbara Biggs
JA: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I think that is about all from a novice thank you
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 21 days ago.

Hi! My name is***** am the expert who will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Pete replied 21 days ago.

Hi Barbara,

If the display screen has been damaged and needs to be replaced then you can arrange a repair through your local Leica dealer, or online at

https://en.leica-camera.com/Service-Support/Repair-Maintenance

Please let me know if you have any further questions on this topic and I'll be more than happy to help? :)

Have a good Sunday and stay safe,

Pete.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Thank you will do that and thank you for that advice please only take the £5.00 for this answer we do not want to go any further . Barbara Biggs Please confirm that you will only take the £5.00 and then NOT USE our credit card number Scams are around as I am sure you know
Expert:  Pete replied 21 days ago.

You are very welcome :)

Have a good day and stay safe,

Pete.