Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

I can't get my Innobella MFC-J480DW printer to scan to my HP

Customer Question

Hi My name is***** can't get my Innobella MFC-J480DW printer to scan to my HP Lap Top can you help please ?
JA: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?
Customer: It says not connected to my computer
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: I can't remember . I have been in Hospital for some time and underwent Brain surgery. But I am at long last trying to catch up.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. Thank you so much.
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Josh replied 16 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

1. In the search box on the taskbar, type Windows Scan, and then select Scan from the results.

2. Do one of the following:

• Place the item you want to scan face down on the scanner's flatbed and close the cover.

• Place the item you want to scan in the scanner's document feeder.

3. On the Scan page, do the following:

• Under Scanner, select the scanner you want to use.

• Under Source, select the location you prefer to scan from.

• Under File type, select the type of file you want the scan to be saved as. For example, you can save the file in different file formats—such as JPEG, Bitmap, and PNG.

• Select Show more to show the Save file to options.

• Under Save file to, browse to the location where you want to save the scan.

4. Select Scan at the bottom of the screen to scan your document or picture.