Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I have problem with iphone 6, iphone 6, i changed the

Customer Question

hi i have problem with iphone 6
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: iphone 6
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i changed the battery the thing is the battery is working but nothing comes on screen its like when i look at the screen from inside i can see thelights are on but doesnt show anything for a second the apple logo comes up and go
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: can you help me with that or u will connect me with someone esle
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
i will back in 15 minute
my question is i changed iphone 6 battery
when i try to switch on the phone nothing comes up while i insert the charger cable it does show me the picture of battery means its charging and for a second apple log comes one nothing else comes up
Expert:  Josh replied 21 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

This type of issue is usually one of 3 things: the charging cable is bad and needs to be replaced, the outlet is not working and you need to try a new one, or the charging port on the iPhone needs to be repaired/replaced.

To start, try replacing the cable and using a different outlet to see if that resolves the issue. If it does not resolve the issue then you will need to have the charging port repaired/replaced at a local Apple store or at a local repair shop. If you go that route, they will quote you a price and you can determine if the repair is worth the cost of it or if it is better to upgrade your phone.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
hello
Expert:  Josh replied 21 days ago.

-------

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
what is this £16
i paid £5 to answer me this?
Expert:  Josh replied 21 days ago.

Yes, this is a paid service.