Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Need to talk to amerson as cant place orders. please phone

Customer Question

need to talk to amerson as cant place orders. please phone me on***********believe this my mistake. regards ***** *****
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: sorry dont understand as my i t is not very good pleASE HELP ME
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: NEED TO GET BACK ON LINE CAN YOU DO THIS FOR ME
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: BEENA CUSTOMER FOR A LONG TIME. NEED TOGET BACK TO WHERE I WAS ONCE PLEASE CHECKYOUR OLD DETAILS AND GET ME WHERE I WAS ONCE
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: GOT A STAND\ARD PHONE WITH EE PLEASE HELP ME
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Josh replied 21 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

To reset your Amazon account password, please click here: https://amzn.to/2JH2DEm

Use the reset form to create a new password ***** use the new password ***** sign in