Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

The message we do not recognise Email keeps coming up! I did

Customer Question

the message we do not recognise Email keeps coming up! I did not delete anything!!!
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: yahoo..... Its btinternet.com address
JA: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser...... my phone app stopped working a while ago.... I go to Yahoo.com and log in normally
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Everything I can find in help section on-line
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Josh replied 15 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the recovery options. It is up to the user to make sure that your recovery options are up to date.

If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.

I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.