Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

My landline has not been working since Thursday, BT, since

Customer Question

My landline has not been working since Thursday
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: BT
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: since Thursday, checked all cables, plugs etc
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: We only moved over to Sky last month and so far there has been a lot of problems with different things, this is the first for our house phones
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 19 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your service. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the modem the phone connects to for a signal (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the modem, turn it on and tell me please if the phone is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please