Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Changed my mobile got a SONY XPERIAQ 7 GOT THE SIM CARD

Customer Question

changed my mobile got a SONY XPERIAQ 7 GOT THE SIM CARD AFTER A COUPLE OF HRS SETTING IT UP AND TRANSFERING DATA TRIED TO SET MY E MAIL ACCOUNT WOULD NOT HAVE PHONE MY SUPPLIER B.T THEY TOPLD ME TO CONTACT YOU FOR HELP
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: ITS WEBMAIL B.T.DOWNLOADED THE APP
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: PHONE NOT BEEN USED TILL NOW
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO THANKS
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 22 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
On the page you sign into your email account with, choose the option on the sign in page to reset the password.
Once done, use the new password ***** sign in.
Let me know how you go please.