Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I cannot connect to WiFi on any of my devices. I have an

Customer Question

I cannot connect to WiFi on any of my devices. I have an iMAc computer and phone. I keep being told on my phone that the password ***** ***** recognised
JA: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?
Customer: not sure will need a moment to investigate. Ethernet cable from where to where
JA: The Network Technician will be able to walk you through that. Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?
Customer: I have a steady blue main light on the front of the router
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: A friends iPhone seemed to connect until the password ***** asked for.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 22 days ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your service. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the wifi router (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the wifi router , turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please