Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

The keyboard on my g8 has suddenly shrunk and is

Customer Question

Hello. The keyboard on my g8 has suddenly shrunk and is superimposed over where I try to type. Every few seconds it fades and slightly changes. How do I reverse this please?
JA: How long have you had your G8?
Customer: Since July
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've looked to see what I can do with a keyboard but can't find anything. Have tried looking on display. Tried taking a screenshot of it but when I touch button the keyboard disappears
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I might think of other stuff as we talk but nothing else so far
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 15 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Can you please hold the power button on the phone until you see a menu and choose power off.
Then power on the phone and tell me how it still has the problem.