Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have "inherited a CP1025nw HP printer and cannot find out

Customer Question

I have "inherited a CP1025nw HP printer and cannot find out how to simply copy a document on it. Does such a printer have a "copy" facility. My instruction leaflet does not seem to mention simple printing? Thanks. - Andrew Thorpe.
JA: What HP model do you have?
Customer: CP1025nw
JA: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?
Customer: You haven't read my message have you?
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: The question is simply whether a CP1025nw printer has a simple "copy" facility so I can copy!
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, that is my question
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 22 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

It does not have a copy function sorry as it has not scanning unit, it cannot be used to copy.