Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have lost computer connection to my Epsom 7289DA Model

Customer Question

I have lost computer connection to my Epsom 7289DA Model WF-2650. Efforts to manual connect via Wizard fails when asked to input password. It refuses to accept password. I cannot find how to change password
JA: What Epson model do you have?
Customer: Epson 7289DA Model WF-2650
JA: How long has this been going on with your 7289DA?
Customer: About a week
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: Cannot remember. Probably a month ago.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 19 days ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your printer. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please