Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Re write your software is the response that fits. My email,

Customer Question

Re write your software is the response that fits.
JA: Which software or app can I help with?
Customer: My email***@******.***, plus***@******.*** suffer from a never ending block by Google. The "recovery software" just goes round in circles. This has gone on for nearly a month now.. I need the accounts to work. There was usually about 29 emails a day, many just spam if course, so the real ones must number well over a thousand that have been lost. The work involved is enormous, so I would like it fixed now please.
JA: What have you tried so far with your software?
Customer: Entered attempts to have alternate email address codes, then opened new addresses and tried different ones. The software goes round in circles. How the account got signed out, I don't know, but my patience is wearing very thin.
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That the email addresses I gave you belong to me at this address.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 18 days ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please use my link below to reset the password
https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
Once the password ***** ***** try to sign into the account.

Let me know how you go please