michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I purchased microsoft office for use on my mac. It has since

Customer Question

I purchased microsoft office for use on my mac. It has since had to be wiped and re set up.
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: How can I access the microsoft office material again. I have the Agrat no. enrolment no. and product key
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 18 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out.

what version of microsoft office were you using?

Expert:  michelleclive replied 17 days ago.

Since i have not heard back from you i am listing the below steps that can be tried

please open a browser and open the below link

http://www.office.com

sign in with your microsoft account

once signed in, clcik on the account picture on top right and then clcik my account

then on next page clcik on services and subscriptions option from options on top

you will see your office subscription listed there and an install option would be there besides it