Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I am the same lady who has been contacting you these past

Customer Question

Hello I am the same lady who has been contacting you these past few days, concerning trying to retrieve my password ***** outlook. I had an app sent to me on my mobile but still not any wiser? Please help.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: GU52 6BT
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: When I contacted yourselves this morning I was told that the Technician would phone me on my landline which is 01252 623390 but not sure what, when to do next.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Firstly, will this information be costly? I have paid £5 upfront. I have been using my e-mail address for many years and when I was set up I do not ever remember my password?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 25 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

You can reset your Hotmail password ***** using their password ***** option.

Click here: https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx?

Enter your email address and follow the form to reset your password ***** use the new password ***** sign in

Expert:  Josh replied 23 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. Feel free to contact me again if you have any following questions

-------

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know otherwise you can close the question by rating my services as 3-5 stars at the top or bottom of this page (or using the rate this expert option if you are on mobile)