dresteve2000
dresteve2000, Customer Service
Experience:  Electronics expert.
71208907

I am experiencing great difficulty resetting my Google

Hello, I am experiencing great difficulty resetting my Google password. I tried to follow the instructions but sometimes it asks me to provide a valid email address when I have input the correct address. On other occasions I have been asked to wait for six hours but no further message arrived ( after six hours).
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: No
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer:***********JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Cannot think of anything else.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help you with this issue.

Please ignore any prompts on this site for additional services.

Those are not from me, but from the website

Regarding your gmail, I understand that it can be frustrating trying to get back into your gmail.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
That is absolutely correct

However, Gmail is a free service and there isn't anyone that you can call to fix any issue with your gmail. You can only go through very specific steps. There is a website we use to have people in your situation review to find the best method of restoring your account:

http://gmailaccountrecovery.blogspot.com/

I know it's not a short and east answer, but that site will guide you and show you pictures of how the process should look on your screen.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Thank you for the information. I have made another attempt to reset my password ***** the response was 'to check again after twelve hours' which I will do.

Great, just take your time and try your best.