Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

I am not receiving any emails, it keeps saying no password

Customer Question

I am not receiving any emails, it keeps saying no password ***** outlook.
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking Outlook from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: I think the problem isn’t husband passed away in July, and he organised the account, is it something I am doing wrong?
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: I don’t know, I am not very technical
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I have been trying to sort it out myself but can’t do it
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 17 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

You can reset your Hotmail password ***** using their password ***** option.

Click here: https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx?

Enter your email address and follow the form to reset your password ***** use the new password ***** sign in

Expert:  Josh replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. Feel free to contact me again if you have any following questions

-------

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know otherwise you can close the question by rating my services as 3-5 stars at the top or bottom of this page (or using the rate this expert option if you are on mobile)