Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I have a canon Mg7751 printer when I print it is not the

Customer Question

I have a canon Mg7751 printer when I print it is not the true colours and very pale and I use canon inks I have cleaned the ink jets and rollers
JA: How are you connecting to your MG7751: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: wireless
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: I have never updated but how do I this
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 22 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

If you have run the print head cleaning 5 times and it still has an issue then unfortunately, it has a hardware failure.

Unfortunately, the error that you are experiencing is an internal failure which would require repair/replacement. The bad news is that your printer is outside of warranty and it would cost more to repair the printer than to buy a new one.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Expert:  Josh replied 22 days ago.

You're welcome!

-------

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know otherwise you can close the question by rating my services as 3-5 stars at the top or bottom of this page (or using the rate this expert option if you are on mobile)

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Hi Josh how do you clean print head please
Expert:  Josh replied 22 days ago.
I am not sure what you mean. You stated you cleaned the machine previously
Expert:  Josh replied 20 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. Feel free to contact me again if you have any following questions

-------