Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I am finding that my program is making beep noises all the

Hello, I am finding that my program is making beep noises all the time I am using it and it keeps inserting the word "all" lot of the time as I dictate
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: t is Dragon Home and all I can tell you is the version number which is
JA: Which software or app can I help with?
Customer: Version 15 30 200 017 The other numbqer is DC092 W00 U728 MAD1-DN
JA: What have you tried so far with your software?
Customer: I've tries to close the program on many occasions.
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so

Hi! My name is***** am the expert who will be assisting you today.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I have uninstalled the program and tried to load it again. It suggests that the serial number I put in was not valid. Can you pleases help.

If the program will not load successfully when you enter the correct serial number then there may be problem with Windows WinTrust on the system. The Dragon installer uses Windows WinTrust to verify that the cabinet file's digital signature is valid. In some cases there may be a problem with WinTrust detecting the file's valid digital signature.

---

The most likely explanation for the extra words like "all" is that your microphone is positioned badly. If the mic sits in front of your mouth rather than to the side, your words are being punctuated by little bursts of air. Those puffs hit the microphone and make a short, sharp noise that Dragon Professional Individual interprets as a short word. It’s also possible that the breath coming out of your nostrils is blowing across the microphone. In either case, move the mic farther to the side of your mouth.

---

When the beep feature is enabled, every time the program recognizes any given word, phrase or command, it initiates a beep that helps users know that the application has recognized the speech and is now ready to transcribe it. Go to Tools Options - View, then under the Results Box section, uncheck the Beep after recognition option.

---

Please let me know if you have any further questions on this topic and I'll be more than happy to help? :)

Have a good day and stay safe,

Pete.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I want to reload my software but find that is is now out of date. Is there any way I can recover it?

Older software can be upgraded at https://www.nuance.com/en-gb/dragon.html

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I have now reinstalled the software with the help of a lovely lady in Edinburgh. Many thanks for all you have done.

You are very welcome :)
Pete.