Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

PayPal won't accept my password, I have forgotten my email

Customer Question

PayPal won't accept my password
JA: Which PayPal product do you have?
Customer: I have forgotten my email and password
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 14 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Click here: https://www.paypal.com/authflow/password-recovery/?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US&redirectUri=%252Fsignin%252F

Click on Forgot your email?

Follow the prompts to find your email account. Once that is found, you can go back to the link above and reset your password.

Expert:  Josh replied 13 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. Feel free to contact me again if you have any following questions

-------

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know otherwise you can close the question by rating my services as 3-5 stars at the top or bottom of this page (or using the rate this expert option if you are on mobile)