Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Why is the green light flashing on my printer and I have

Customer Question

why is the green light flashing on my printer and I have inserted new recognised inks and it is telling me they areinvalid
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: Epsom 342
JA: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?
Customer: all evening
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: not recently
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I haven't used the printer for a while as I as ill
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 20 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

Expert:  Josh replied 19 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. Feel free to contact me again if you have any following questions

-------

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know otherwise you can close the question by rating my services as 3-5 stars at the top or bottom of this page (or using the rate this expert option if you are on mobile)