Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

How do I change my password for my computer - I think I may

How do I change my password ***** my computer - I think I may have been scammed
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: MacBook Air - I may have given my computer password *****
JA: How long have you had your MacBook Air?
Customer: About 10 years.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Apple product?
Customer: I'm not very computer literate, I just need to change my password ***** order to keep my emails safe.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I just need to change my password ***** my MacBook Air
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I'm sorry but I don't understand, you are dealing with a very old lady who doesn't know a great deal about computers
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
My grandson has arrived, he will understand
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I'll quit and maybe he can do it. Sorry, thank you.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

1. On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Users & Groups.

2. Click Change Password.

3. Enter your current password ***** the Old Password *****

4. Enter your new password ***** the New Password ***** then enter it again in the Verify field.

For help choosing a secure password, click the Key button next to the New Password *****

5. Enter a hint to help you remember the password.

The hint appears if you enter the wrong password ***** consecutive times, or if you click the question mark in the password ***** in the login window.

6. Click Change Password.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. Feel free to contact me again if you have any following questions

-------

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know otherwise you can close the question by rating my services as 3-5 stars at the top or bottom of this page (or using the rate this expert option if you are on mobile)