Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

How can, How can I transfer photos from my Samsung Galaxy

How can
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: How can I transfer photos from my Samsung Galaxy A20e to my lap top?
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?
Customer: I don't know !!! How do I find out?
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I haven't tried to move photos before.
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Tell him/her my technical knowledge is sadly lacking
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
How can I send and receive emails on my phone?

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

There are a couple of steps to transfer your pictures to your computer from your phone.

Click here: https://devices.vodafone.com.au/samsung/galaxy-a20-android-9-0/connectivity/transfer-files-between-computer-and-phone/

Follow the 9 steps listed to complete the task

Thank you for using JustAnswer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. Feel free to contact me again if you have any following questions

-------

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know otherwise you can close the question by rating my services as 3-5 stars at the top or bottom of this page (or using the rate this expert option if you are on mobile)

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I didn't understand . Please close the account.

OK -- thank you.