Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Lost my Guardian access PIN number can you help I have tried

Customer Question

Lost my Guardian access PIN number can you help I have tried entering 0000 has advised didn’t work
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: BT land line phone
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: My phone works it’s the access number I need to release a telephone number from the guardian control, it’s urgent
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Smartphone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: No never heard of the words I don’t want to lose all my numbers I have logged in
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only that I wish to release a number from the guardian control surely this must be a easy task I am 81 years old trying to help someone
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 16 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

You will need to Factory reset your phone,once done the pin is returned to 0000.

If you do not know how to reset the phone please tell me the model