Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a Samsung TV it ain't a smart TV I've moved in to

Customer Question

Hi I have a Samsung TV it ain't a smart TV I've moved in to tempary accommodation and I couldn't get any changes I've just got a new indoor areal can u talk me threw the steps I got to go threw please
JA: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: How do I find that
JA: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Basically all I was getting was no signal,I think some one has tried to retune it and I have no idea what's happened
JA: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?
Customer: Can we just b put up grew to the tecnician
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 20 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV and any other devices connecting to the TV such as a cable box, wifi router ect (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV and connecting devices, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
All I need to know is how do I reset date and time and retune
Expert:  Richard replied 20 days ago.

What is the model of the TV please?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
The model is LE4OB530P7W
Expert:  Richard replied 20 days ago.

That model does not match up sorry, please double check it.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
LE4OBS30P7WXXU
Expert:  Richard replied 20 days ago.

That one does not exist either

Expert:  Richard replied 20 days ago.

Do this please

Navigate to Settings and then General. Select Reset. Enter your PIN (0000 is the default) and then select Reset. To complete the reset, select OK. Your TV will restart automatically. If these steps don't match your TV, navigate to Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis, and Reset will be located in that menu.