Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I purchased a joint package for myself of Microsoft 365

Customer Question

Hi I purchased a joint package for myself of Microsoft 365 Visio and Project, I had activated them both within 14 days and I have been using project ok. I come to use Visio now and it appears like I need to reactivate, I am simply wanting to open the application, search and select from templates and it asks me to register and does not seem to recognise any of my credentials. Please can someone help me with this asap ?
JA: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?
Customer: Visio Professional
JA: What does your screen look like when you try to open the program?
Customer: I have just explained
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 16 days ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please use my link below to reset the password
https://account.live.com/password/reset
Once the password ***** ***** try to sign into the account when asked to activate Vizio.
Please let me know exactly what happens

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I am sorry but why would i need to do this?
Expert:  Richard replied 16 days ago.

To try to activate Vizio

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No I am not paying you more money, I thought the request for refundable £5 was strange but I did it on the notion it is refundable. I should not need to pay for service support of a product I have paid for so I am sorry I dont trust this help. I am wanting my money back and I am going to disconnect
Expert:  Richard replied 16 days ago.

If you wish for a refund, please go to https://www.justanswer.com/help/ and click the contact us button on the right side of the page

Thank you and all the best.