Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

The mains plug with the three little lights doesn't appeaqr

Customer Question

the mains plug with the three little lights doesn't appeaqr to be working/ It has for hte last two or three weeks been coming on intermittently now it is dead=any suggestions
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: on the back it says DLink -300AV
JA: Anything else you want the Technician to know before I connect you?
Customer: Tfour lights on yhe router have just gone out
JA: OK. I'm sending you to a secure page to join JustAnswer. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 23 days ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your service. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the Dlink (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the Dlink , turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please