Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

It is only my phone the broadband is okay. And as I have

Customer Question

It is only my phone the broadband is okay. And as I have already paid nov why do I have to pay any more
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: It is my landline and the phones are Panadonic
JA: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have been away Sept/Oct and I have switched every thing off and on again without any improvement . There is a junction box down the road and sometimes if there is a lot of rain it affects the system
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I want to get it sorted as it has just cost me 10 mins at £3 + a min I am over 80 And need to be in contact with service . It means I have paid 3months and no service
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 14 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your service. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the modem the phone connects to for a signal (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the modem, turn it on and tell me please if the phone is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please