Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I CAN NOT GET THE T V ON AND THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE NOW I A

Customer Question

I CAN NOT GET THE T V ON AND THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE NOW I A FOREIGN LANGUAGE
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: WILL LOOK FOR THEM AND COME BACK
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: TV JAN2018 MODEL UE49MU6220 SERIALNUM OB5335AJCO2547R DONT NO MENU ALL INSTRUCTIONS ARE IN FOREIGN
JA: How long has this been an issue with your JAN2018? What happened right before this?
Customer: JUST LAST 24 HOURS I HAVE TV VIA CABLE AND MY OLD VCR IS ALSO OK BUT NOT TV
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 21 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV and any other devices connecting to the TV such as a cable box, wifi router ect (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV and connecting devices, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS STILL GOT THE PROBLEM
Expert:  Richard replied 21 days ago.

Navigate to Settings and then General. Select Reset. Enter your PIN (0000 is the default) and then select Reset. To complete the reset, select OK. Your TV will restart automatically. If these steps don't match your TV, navigate to Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis, and Reset will be located in that menu.

As you cannot read the language please use the translation site here

http://translate.google.com to translate the words you are seeing on your TV

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
WILL NOW CONTACT THE DEALER
Expert:  Richard replied 21 days ago.

ok, let me know how you go please with my instructions if you consider doing them.