Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I have an lg smart TVs itriedto get onto the amazon prime

Customer Question

I have an lg smart TVs itriedto get onto the amazon prime app but it would not do it. I went to settings and it says the wifi is on but I can't get a wifi network. I tried accessing with another way with router codes etc without success.
JA: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?
Customer: Amazon prime
JA: How is your Internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am not technically good at this sort of thing
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 24 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Unplug the power cord to your TV

Wait 10 minutes

Plug it back in and power on

Wait 5 minutes

Check to see if your issue continues and let me know the results

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
I have done that but the result is the same it is searching for a network without success I have a skyrouterdoes this makeadiffernce
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
HELP
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Forget it
Expert:  Josh replied 24 days ago.

Does it show any networks in the area?

Expert:  Josh replied 23 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. Feel free to contact me again if you have any following questions

-------

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know otherwise you can close the question by rating my services as 3-5 stars at the top or bottom of this page (or using the rate this expert option if you are on mobile)