Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

Aged in our late 80s we are trying to sign in to watch the

Customer Question

Aged in our late 80s we are trying to sign in to watch the Diana interview part one.
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: On our LG television we are hoping to watch yesterday’s Diana interview. We have been asked to sign in and failed.
JA: What LG model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: Two years old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: We have tried to get it and signed in through me husband’s email address and what he thought was his password. Unsuccessfully. If I put my email address would that work?
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don’t want to watch on my phone!
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 14 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Unplug the power cord to your TV

Wait 10 minutes

Plug it back in and power on

Wait 5 minutes

Check to see if your issue continues and let me know the results

Expert:  Josh replied 13 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. Feel free to contact me again if you have any following questions

-------

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know otherwise you can close the question by rating my services as 3-5 stars at the top or bottom of this page (or using the rate this expert option if you are on mobile)