Kat
Kat, Customer Service
Experience:  Technical Lead
110517830

I have been paying my monthly bill of £0.79 with my M&S Bank

I have been paying my monthly bill of £0.79 with my M&S Bank card. Unfortunately my card was hacked into and has subsequently been cut up
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Apple IPhone
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: The phone has128GB on the back of the phone box and I also have an Apple IPad
JA: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have been paying my direct debit payments monthly since I acquired my phone and my IPad which I have had for years. My payments went via my credit card which was used by someone unknown and had to be destroyed. I would like to change my payments to the new card number, please
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, thank you.

To confirm you are still waiting on a replacement card being provided for the one you cut up?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have my replacement phone