Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

My t.v. has a screen message which says Now T.V.

My t.v. has a screen message which says Now T.V. unavailable . My husband desperately wants U.S. Masters golf later . Can you sort it please and thanks
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: The T.V. is a smart T.V. and the brand is LG approx 5 yrs old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: No Amazon and Netflix etc are o.k. . all were out at the weekend following a power cut by E.S.B. for repairs
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I don't think so thank you

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV and any other devices connecting to the TV such as a cable box, wifi router ect (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV and connecting devices, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please