Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I am unable to connect my remote to the tv. I have tried

I am unable to connect my remote to the tv. I have tried removing the batteries and reinserting but nothing is happening the tv screen just keeps on saying try the batteries or get near the fire stick I have tried everything, please help
JA: What is the model of your TV?
Customer: Bush
JA: What menu options can you access, if any?
Customer: I don’t quite know what you mean sorry
JA: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV and any other devices connecting to the TV such as a cable box, wifi router ect (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV and connecting devices, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I am now waiting 10 minutes will be 2.30 when I contact you again all tv devices disconnected

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
The fire stick 4K is still not responding to the remote control it keeps on saying on the screen put the remote near the fire stick and check the battery’s

Replace the batteries and then hold the circular button for 20 seconds.

Tell me if it then works please

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I have tried holding the circular button for 20 seconds, it still will not connect

You replaced the batteries?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Please cancel the £16 if he is unable to call me.
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I am so frustrated that I cannot get the fire stick connected to my tv

Did You replace the batteries?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
163;15 is pending in my account please cancel as I did not get my telephone conversation

I have cancelled the phone call for you

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Please discontinue my membership I no longer wish to have this membership
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I. Know longer wish to be a member or pay any further fee, please would you discontinue me as from now.

If you wish to cancel, please use my link below.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription-hl

Thank you and all the best