Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Our panasonic tx-50ax802b has stopped working, only red

our panasonic tx-50ax802b has stopped working, only red light blinks or after 20 seconds the green light g#
JA: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: comes on and black screen with Panasonic appears no other function works
JA: How long have you had your TX-50AX802B?
Customer: 5 years
JA: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?
Customer: turning on and off via mains, holding start button down for 60 seconds , removing remote batteries , holding red button on remote plus on off button for 30 seconds
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: tried al the online self help options

Hello, my name is***** am one of the JustAnswer.com techs who is going to help you today
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with TV

Have you tried to update the TV firmware (internal software) that might work to resolve the issue? Please check the following Panasonic clink to download the firmware update file and follow the instructions mentioned in that page

If the software update doesn't help then I'm afraid the TV mainboard will be replaced to get the TV back in business

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask
Thanks for using JustAnswer

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
ok, understood , thank you

Very much welcome, wish you the best~