Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Is prime video available to prime business customers, Dell

is prime video available to prime business customers
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Dell precision 3540 laptop
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Precision?
Customer: windows 10
JA: What have you tried so far with your Precision? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: only MS updates
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: we want to watch the rugby tomorrow every thing we have tried just returns us to the membership page

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Unfortunately, Amazon business does not include Amazon Prime video.

I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

-------

Thank you for using JustAnswer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. Feel free to contact me again if you have any following questions

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know otherwise you can close the question by rating my services as 3-5 stars at the top or bottom of this page (or using the rate this expert option if you are on mobile)