Sheri Treppeda
Sheri Treppeda,
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

My HP printer 4100C cartridge carrier is jammed can you fix

Customer Question

my HP printer 4100C cartridge carrier is jammed can you fix it
JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?
Customer: a Novatech computer
JA: How long has this been going on with your 4100C?
Customer: yesterday
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: I have no experience of it since I purchased the computer
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Sheri Treppeda replied 16 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

If the carriage is jammed, the first thing to do is open the lid. Using a flashlight check for any paper jams or debris that may be blocking it and remove them.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience