Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

Iv got a Acer actab821 that will not play live bt sport all

Customer Question

Hi iv got a Acer actab821 that will not play live bt sport all other live streaming ok
JA: How long have you had your ACTAB821?
Customer: Christmas this year
JA: What have you tried so far with your Acer product?
Customer: Watch regularly on sky sports and Amazon prime but as soon as it focuses in on bt sport it freezes but commentary still ok
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's it thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 10 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Please may I know whether this is happening via the Amazon Prime App?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
No on bt sport app

Thank you for letting me have the additional information, It sounds like your experiencing problems streaming BT Sports via the BT App. I am convinced this is caused due to a problem with the app its self and in most cases can be resolved by removing the app and then trying to reinstall it again with the latest version. Please see the instruction I have composed below in a step by step format to assist you with the process, ensure you review each individual step before proceeding to action them.

1. Remove the application and restart the device.
  2. Once the device has turned on again, reinstall the application.
  3. Next, I assume the application has now been installed, please proceed to sign in with your account.
  4. Test whether this process has been effective and allows you to stream BT Sports.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have done as you asked and it is no better

I will check for more information.