Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

Samsung Galaxy A20e, Vodaphone, I am unable to send

Customer Question

Samsung Galaxy A20e
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?
Customer: Vodaphone
JA: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am unable to send photographs from the phone to other mobile phones
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I believe that the set up has to be up dated because I pay a monthly sum
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 13 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Please can you confirm how you are trying to send the photographs?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I believe there is a Samsung amendment to the set up being as I pay a monthly subscription
I am unable to find the instruction message to amend the set up
Can you advise how I can find the Samsung instruction programme

Are you using an SMS Function?

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

It sounds like you are encountering trouble sending Photos from your handset to another. I was unable to verify from the information you provided which method you were using to do this, therefore, I will provide further information on how you can go about sending them.

1. WhatsApp can be used to share photos.
  2. You could use Bluetooth to send photos, however, the device would need to be in range.
  3. You could also share them via an MMS, however, I believe this would cost, please confirm with your Network Provider for charges that may incur.

I hope the information provided today helps to send photos and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew