Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

Where can I source a replacement screen for LG 55NANO796NE

Where can I source a replacement screen for LG 55NANO796NE TV ?
JA: How old is your LG appliance?
Customer: Unfortunately just a week old - then disaster - accidental screen cracked !!
JA: How long has this been going on with your LG appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Accidental impact - screen cracked - need replacement screen !!!!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No - just where can I get a replacement screen - living in IRELAND (South)

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. It sounds like you have a query relating to replacing the LCD screen, I would like to advise you that this would be just as expensive are purchasing a new television, therefore, I would suggest replacing the unit altogether. I have suggested some reputable merchants below which you can refer to when purchasing a replacement.

1. Currys, click here to be redirected to the website.
  2. Amazon, click here to be redirected to the website.

I hope the information provided today helps to purchase a replacement and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew