Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

On 18 October 2016 I bought a SONY MDR-RF811R Wireless

On 18 October 2016 I bought a SONY MDR-RF811R Wireless Stereo Headphones. I can now not get any response at all from the rechargeable battery. I now live in Shropshire and do not know where the nearest Sony agent is. Is it possible to buy from you a new Nickel-Metal Hydride battery.
JA: Is your MDR-RF811R system connected to or paired with anything?
Customer: Yes connected to a TV set.
JA: What have you tried so far with your MDR-RF811R?
Customer: I have tried to reharge it in the normal way as |i have done for nearly 5 years
JA: Anything else you want the Audio/Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am now using ordinary AAA batteries but it is getting very exprnsive as they only last about a week before I have to chuck them out

Hello, I am Shahid, one of the JustAnswer.com techs who is going to help you today

The required rechargeable battery for SONY MDR-RF811R Wireless Stereo Headphones is available with the following supplier, click the link to place the order

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Replacement-Sony-BP-HP550-11-Battery-Headphone/dp/B00F5D27Z8/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=Battery+BP-HP550&qid=1614021933&s=electronics&sr=1-2

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask
Thanks for using JustAnswer