Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Why does my iPlayer not work on my now tv, its telling me to

Hi why does my iPlayer not work on my now tv
JA: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?
Customer: its telling me to go to iPlayer help I’ve tried that and it doesn’t work
JA: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?
Customer: the tv
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV and any other devices connecting to the TV such as a cable box, wifi router ect (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV and connecting devices, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok