Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I have your sky bos my problem is my television is

Customer Question

hello I have your sky bos my problem is my television is permantely on all channels and will not come off it
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: crown tv modelctt2701 I do not know how old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: when I press tv guide all channels come up
JA: How long has this been an issue with your MODELCTT2701? What happened right before this?
Customer: last night I was watching the tv and it went suddenly onto all channels
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Sheri replied 13 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

Please unplug the Sky box for 5 minutes. Also turn off the TV. Then power the Sky box back on and wait 3 minutes and then power the TV back on. Then test.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience