Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

01977619924. We are not get any Internet. My phone and

Customer Question

We are not get any Internet.
JA: What device are you trying to connect?
Customer: My phone and tablet
JA: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Android device?
Customer: Yes I think so
JA: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No about 2 weeks there was a fire in the exchange in Hemsworth. I thought it might be a problem there
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Sheri replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is***** am sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your Internet. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

First, please power off your modem, router and any extenders. Wait 3 minutes. Next, turn them back on. Wait another 3 minutes. Then restart your device, such as computer, TV or phone. Then test.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience