Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I placed an order online with M&S this pm and have been

Customer Question

I placed an order online with M&S this pm and have been stuck at the processing payment stage for the past 2 hours
JA: What device is frozen?
Customer: I placed an order online with M&S this pm and have been stuck at the processing payment stage for 2hrs
JA: How long have you had your 2HRS?
Customer: Sorry?
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tried chatting to M&S online but there catagories don't fit my problem
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just some help please
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Sheri replied 16 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

Please click the link below. Once on the support page, select the category that matches your order to see contact information to get order help:

https://www.marksandspencer.com/c/contact

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Dear Sheri M&S do not have a catagories that matches the problem I am experiencing
Expert:  Sheri replied 16 days ago.

What type of item did you order?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
A house plant
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Calathea on Stand £40
Expert:  Sheri replied 16 days ago.

The number to contact is:

0***-***-****

Regards,

Sheri

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you for trying to help me M&S make it very difficult to contact Customer Services except by using their very expensive Customer Services phone number!
Expert:  Sheri replied 16 days ago.

You are very welcome.

Regards,

Sheri