Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Looking for TV mechanic in Swindon, LG 55LB70, When you turn

Customer Question

Looking for TV mechanic in Swindon
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: LG 55LB70
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: When you turn it on after few minutes it's goes blank but you still hear sound
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 13 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue. With that being said, please view the steps below to fix your issue. If the initial steps do not fix your issue, please reply back and I will continue to assist you.

---------------------------

Unplug the power cord to your TV

Wait 10 minutes

Plug it back in and power on

Wait 5 minutes

Check to see if your issue continues and let me know the results. If the issue continues, please let me know how old the TV is.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Still the same issue and the TV is 3yrs and some months
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Your procedure is long and how come is £16 whereby you haven't fix it
Expert:  Josh replied 13 days ago.

I have reviewed the issue that you are having, the steps that you have tried, and the age of your unit. After reviewing that information, I have determined that your unit has a hardware failure and due to the age of the unit and the issue, it would be cheaper to replace it than to repair it since it is outside of the warranty period.

I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I don't think you can fix it please forget it I'll look for a professional mechanic thanks
Expert:  Josh replied 13 days ago.

You're welcome!

----

Thank you for using JustAnswer. It was a pleasure assisting you today and I hope that you had an amazing experience! Again, my name is ***** ***** hope that we speak again in the future.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
You guys are rip off and I'll never recommend anyone to you
Expert:  Josh replied 13 days ago.

I am sorry to hear that